Friday, December 08, 2006

Most the time, we work on LUCK. Shall I have be Lucky? I doubt. Stop dreaming and start working.

I chucked a sicky today. Tyan was asking, so, are you sick or just moody? Both. It's just the time when gastric strikes. Perhaps, I dont even know if this is gastric or it just the effect of Pilates and Yoga on my abdominal. But, anyway, i have not been to work today. I received a prank call some time around 1pm, which my instinct is telling me it's Magaly - my scary Boss. The caller did not say anything, I can hear the background is some office, and the caller hung up after i said "hello". This is freaky. I think I am in trouble. I was being dumb.

Time Due: A few days. Wish you luck. Wish me luck.

Turn left or turn right. It is just another decision to be made.

No comments: