Saturday, December 23, 2006

Heaps of stuff was running through my mind that I wanted to put 'em down in words and here I am, sitting right in front of the computer and typing and all of a sudden, my mind went blank. To sum it up, my life is repeating itself. I am going through the exact same thing that I was last year that I called it the "End of the Year's Uncertainties Routine": To move-work wise & in terms of living, but where to?

moving 4 times in a year, that definitely is one freaking scary fact. This better be the first time and last time I move in 2007 and onwards.

Another year come and gone. But, at the very least, I enjoyed the challenge throughout the year although for many times I thought I am just this close to collapse.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Folks.

No comments: