Incident: I teared.
Situation: Risk team were decorating the whole team area with x'mas decoratives.
Trigger: I passed by, was called by Leeza to pick some, to decorate MY little area.
Reason: same-o-reason. I hate my seat, I hate to feel not being part of them. Hate to be isolated. FUCK IT !
L: Cariss..
C: *turn back* Did I heard my name ?
L: Come. Pick some.
C: hrm.. but.. it would felt so odd. Just me myself there. By the wall. No where to hang it.
L: C'mon. Take this. Or you like this one. *picking up different decoratives for me*
C: *ended up taking something & went back to my seat & JUST LEAVE IT ON MY DESK, coz I really dont know where to put them .. and here comes the feeling*
I sat down.. and my vision gone blur. Of course, I manage to hold it coz IT IS A WORKPLACE. I dont wanna do anymore Random things, I have had enough embarassment.
No comments:
Post a Comment