Friday, April 15, 2005

Deepest Apologise to Irene

I would like to voice my Deepest apologise to Irene.. met her up today.. and, i realize how irresponsible I was... Geeeezzzzz ...

I was the one who brought Irene to Paradise.. (sort off).. but too bad.. things just doesn't happen at the right time.. i admit, i wasn't so-in-the-mood and am thinking of stop attending Paradise, or perhap, stop attending church at the time... and, Irene was interested to follow me to Sunday service, At that time... I just could say.. Things just didn't happen at the right time.. still, i went to Sunday service.. with Irene.. coz, i don't know and feel bad to say "No" .. of coz, i was "Freak-out" during the Sunday service Again.. i just don't know why, i will just burst into tears everytime i heard those Christian songs sang during the service.. i just Freak-out..

if not mistaken, i never appear in Paradise soooon after the very-1st time me and Irene went to the Sunday service.. Not even PowerGen (a youth service in Paradise).. Leaving alll the mess for Irene .. by herself.. of coz there are reasons that i made such a decision.. but still, I am sorry to Irene..

....... [Content Deleted] ................

From that moment onwards, i know, this is not what i want. Church isn't suppose to be like this .. neither is Christianity.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Don't feel so bad about this... Honestly speaking, I was very surprise that time. Even though I did not force you to accompany me, but thank god a few other nice people whom I actually know them before, was able to make me feel so welcome to be part of the church. You may have wondering thoughts about me as well last yr. Actually I really wish to be part of the church that time... I just wish someone whom I know well and feel comfortable with could possibly accompany me there, in order to make a start. Don't feel so bad about yourself, I was not totally being ignored. I had a sense that something was wrong that time. Things goes unexpected sometimes (I understand how you feel). So, that's why I never feel you trying to ignore me bringing me to church for the next accompaniment that time... It's over now, let's forget about it. I really hope to see you there someday...