I CANT BELIEVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life's fragile.. a friend of mine told me one of her friend got Leukimia recently and was admitted to hospital. On the other hand, another friend of mine told me my ex-highschool mate passed away this morning. I've heard of Daniel Ong was admitted to hospital some times ago, due to tongue cancer. On and off, i heard some news about this, but i was NEVER sure if this is a real thing, coz i havent got the chance to go back to Malaysia and Confirm everything.
That moment i heard of the new, and this moment people telling me he passed away this morning due to this deadly disease. Maybe this is a kind of relief to him, having to suffer from all the pain.. but it's definitely a lost to all of us - ..
I am never too close with Daniel, but, we were once in the same class during our Form 1 (if i were not mistaken).. Anyway, I just couldn't believe what i heard. God is unfair ! He is just of my age..what had he done that he have to suffer from this at this age.. ..
= May Him Rest In Peace =
No comments:
Post a Comment