V: Darren might have some single friends
C: *Continue looking into the Recall boxes, partly because I was concentrating & partly because I thought you were talking about the other Darren*
V: So, wear sexy on Friday.
C: I don't know what to wear !! I bought a really nice heel the other day. Gold color. But I need some decent dress to match it!
V: Are you wearing dress on Friday?
C: Nah. I am not. I am not going shopping anymore. I am BROKE !!!!
V: Wear a jean, with a nice top. That's all you need.
C: Hrmmm.. Nice top. Sexy top. See through one.
V: Woooo...
C & V *at the same time*: With sexy bra... *hehehehehheh*
-- Girlsssss --
After thought: Am I really that desperate?? The thought of it - as in commiting, commited, commitment, in fact, freak mua out!! --Casual Wanderer--
No comments:
Post a Comment