Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Think. Thinking. Thought.

Got home after a Long day all I wanted to do was sitting & probbaly pondering over some random stuff.

Point 1: I really hate being a host or whateva that brought the similar meaning, where I was asked / have to entertain people that seems to be visiting for a short while. Then, worst is, if they seems to expect something from you while you're probably just a stranger. The point here is, I dont mind doing anything, provided that you don't make me feel that I was EXPECTED to do that at the first place. I'm sorry. The rebel soul never seems to want to leave me alone. Your expectation would just leads to a chain of dissappointment. Nothing else.

Point 2: What would some people think in this way, some way I couldn't really accept it, although there are probably 9.5 out of 10 people that knows me wouldnt find my thinking acceptable - only if there are really 9.5 of them know me, and why would others think in that way. I seriously couldn't figure it out. W.H.Y - Probably the question I ask myself most frequently. But, in the first place, I shoud probably ask myself - Why do I think in this way. I don't really see anything wrong with myself thinking this way, doing thing this way, coz I thought it was my life. Whether I chose to kill myself gradually or live my life the other way round, choice remain as mine.

Anyhow, YOU dont get to judge me. Mind you !

No comments: