Thursday, October 12, 2006

I really couldnt figure out What went wrong. W.H.Y.

*Chin's graduation ceremony tomorrow. Congrat & Have Fun.
*Pay rise for him. Congrat.

2 english word/ phrase that I hate one hell lot -
(1) Cant afford
(2) Pathetic

C: hey.. if I sent email to the payroll.nsw does it goes to you?
R: Yes
C: Did you receive my resume yesterday?
R: Yes. I did receive your resume. I have heaps of email coming to my email everyday, so that I put the payroll.nsw email, so that i wont miss out any CV that comes in ..bla bla bla.. *the story went on, but i wasnt really listening*
C: Can you put me through ?
R: *LOL* well.. We'll gather all the CV, figure out the candidate and arrange an interview and let see how it goes...

C: Hey, how about you delete all other CV, just keep mine.
R: *LOL* Nono..I cant do that.
C: Why not. Not one will know.
R: I know
C: Just you, no one else..
R: Usually you see those people that hang themselves, that is just them as well...
C: Well, I am pretty sure you're a positive person. You wont hang yourself

R: You're a finance person. You should know..
C: Exactly, I am a finance person. I know the risk. That's why I need to eliminate all the risk.
R: *LOL*

No comments: