Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Contradictions

C: Hey.. Hello..
V: Cariss, can you let him up?
C: Sure!
D: So, how are you?
C: I am good. How are you? Where's your pass?
D: F*ck..
C: Seems like you're not having a good morning.. *door open* Seems like they're going up.

*We did not say "See ya"

Conversation during lunch reveals the facts that I don't really want to face. Not like I dont know them, just hearing it from the mouth of others, make my heart ache - not that serious, maybe - I just don't like the feeling.

I felt so grateful that I was given so much support without me even asking. Getting that or not is another issue, but Thanks heaps to Rhonda & John, John particularly for providing me with all the materials and lectures and most important, TIPS !!

Social
Still having problem with this issue. Although I seems like doing pretty well where i was always invited for the coming event for different group - be it I was welcomed or they just have to include me for whateva reason, but, till this point in time, I have a strong feeling that I am Still Out.Of.The.Loop.

Playing fire has its consequences. I kind of felt regret now.

No comments: