Monday, October 02, 2006

Here goes the long weekend..
Went down to Manly Beach with WeiNee for lunch and hang out. On one hand, I felt so glad that Wn made it to come out with me, on the other hand, I'm so glad that I finally did what i really wanted to do ever since.. i dont even remember since when, but this is what I always wanted to do - sit at the beach, under the sun, talk, relax, chilled. Some beer in hand would make the day even better.

One of the topic that we were discussing this afternoon - couple of Asian with non-Asian, i.e White. I see alot of them, normally are chinese (from China) and Japanese girl, say her. well.. at first, i dont seems to give a damn till when i was Q-ing at Michel and I saw another one, Japanese girl with a white. It got me thinking, so, does white i.e. English, Aussies, Spanish, Greek, South Africans so on so forth thinks Asian girls are attractive or it was just because they think Asian girls are easy? I couldnt seems to be able to reach a conclusion.

Here goes the long weekend.
Back at work tomorrow.. Something that I probably need to face, whether or not it's gonna occur. Surprisingly, i wasnt regret, I guess. It is just again, simple straight forward relationship. Do it then face it. Memory did not haunt me, well, perhaps, i wouldnt say H.AU.N.T, it just keep reappearing, like drug addicts addicted to drugs, and they want more.

No comments: