Currently Listening to:Cafe Del Mar Vol. 13
Fav: Luminous Feat. Julie Harrington - Let you in
Well.. I was so certain that I would get nominated for Cambridge Value Award for the Month of Sept. Apparently, i did not. I was dissappointed, with myself. I was pissed, which the bloody bitch who come to me b4 the end of month drink, saying that:
J: oh.. Jason decided to give me some development. I was taught how to read Legal mail now.
C: Thats good! *so?? I was taught how to do that on my 1st day.*
J: Now I am doing the database for finalised file.
C: That's a pain in the ass eh.. tedious job.
J: Yeah.. I have to put together like details of 40 files and stuff in the spreadsheet. I just did the date part..
C: *Bloody hell.. what's so proud about your 40 files.. The Client Database that I've been working on consist of thousand plus details of client and not to mention 2 more files of the New Policy and Cancelled Policy that probably consist of hundreds of client's detail.*
Anyway, I am glad for ya. *deep inside, i was bloody scolding + cursing like hell .. while not having a good mood since the morning*
J: Awww..I feel bad that you are NOT moving up !
C: YET !! *Excuse You*
@#$%&&*#$ .. I am tendering Resignation Letter !!
-That's a very stupid thought-
Not really, John was asking me if I ever thought of becoming a Case Manager. To be quite frankly, No. That is not the type of thing I always wanted to do ! I wanted to be a Banker. Investment Banker. In Macquarie Bank. or perhaps, any other B.A.N.K. Well, its an even stupider to say No straight to John - the Solicitor A.K.A Technical Advisor that I work FOR. So, I said, of course, I certainly do, I wouldnt wanna do this - Duplicating (Finally found a better word to replace the f*cking ugly other word, as if it really make a different!!) for my whole life !! JE was so kind to even offer to be my referee if i ever need work reference to get another position, so is Rhonda. Thanks, mate!!
Later that day, at the end of month drink, I finally, started talking to Ryan - the handsome looking HR Coor. , after being in the Board Room - drinking, obviously, for AGES. And having the thought of "I should go, it's not going to come tonight" running through my mind hundred thousand times. The point here is, Ryan questioned me why would I want to join Cambridge. I should go to Bank. I can start as a teller and move my way up.. well, say is easier than done. If it's that easy to get a job (for us - fellow job seeker) in a bank, WE wouldnt be unemployed for such a long time after completed the bloody degree. What's with the "I am qualified for that". I say, F*ck it. BTW, Ryan likes my Pink Pointy Heel !!

Anyway.. I still dont see hope in Cambridge, at least at this moment. It's seriously, time to back in Job Hunting.
Hello Mac Life.
*K.I.S.S
Keep It Simple & Sweet.
It is probably just that simple.
Anyway. Hard-Fi was awesome. and, the rest of it was awesome.

That is it.
-End of Story-
No comments:
Post a Comment