Do people social for a reason ?
I still dont think people social simply because they like meeting people. Dont be naive.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third EY auditor came in today. Chinese again. so, other than the 'head-look-alike' guy i spoke to once, the rest are chinese. 2 of them, definitely chinese speaker, judging from their accent.
Kimmy gotta try harder in getting into EY !!
* I got to talk to the ABC looking guy today !! *-* .. Apparently, he dont seems like he's an ABC - judging from his accent. aiks.. still, he is quite good looking. *
Are there any correlation between guys that worked in Big Firm like EY, ANZ, MacBank & so on, those Tops' Firms, with good earning potential & potential for profession progression and worthiness for dating/marrying? Does it guarantee a future potentials?
But, at least, they wont just turn to be a Ferrel out of the blue, right.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every now and then, i couldnt stop wondering, What IF i got to get in MacBank Margin Lending last time, how is it like for now? End of Financial Year has definitely ended. Would it be any chance that I am super duper lucky that they want me to stay ? Would I be back in the job-seek market, looking for job by now? If so, with 3 months MacBank Margin Lending background, would I be more advantageous than others ? If so, am I 1 step closer to Investment Banking ? *My rationality told me that I should seriously stop bragging about this everytime mentioned the word - MacBank. But, the WHAT IFs, still ... *
Hanging onto hopes. Thats the only thing that keep me going..
Well, life definitely evolved to a stage which was beyond my expectation. I went to EML, the reputable local worker compensation firm. With EML in my CV, i was given a chance to go to Cambridge - the MNC but somewhat a new firm specialise in Worker Comp in Australia. Whats next ? I dont know and dare not think about it.
It is a good start, anyhow. At least, both my boss - Magaly & Kerry, are nice to me. At least, Cambrige is a good company. At least, its something in my resume. Thats the fact.
But, still, I felt I am 1 step further away from Investment Banking.
No comments:
Post a Comment