Received a text message from Dan right b4 i doze off, saying i did not let them know 2 weeks in advance, hence i am required to pay another fortnight rent to them. FUCK U !! I told them I am moving out 1 months ago, and all the while, they know i am looking for apartments even though we were rejected for the first 1. and now she accused me for not letting them know in advance. What the hell !! I am moving by next weekend, so, it comes to 5 weeks notice. And, precisely, I am still ON schedule, as i told them, I am moving by the end of June or Begining of July!! Now Dan is accusing me not letting them know 2weeks in advance. It was their friend that going to take over my room not moving in the same day i move out. You cant expect me to make sure your friend moving in the day my contract starts,right. That is beyond my control. This is not my fault, right ?! I tell u what, expect me to pay for nothing ? YOU ARE DREAMING !!
Finally, I am going to uncles tmr. it was Aunt Susan that pick up the phone. well, apparently, she also know that i worked in city (the 2 wk thing). So, bringing the meaning, uncle chai actually read my email. and they actually discussed it at home. I tried not to think about anything bad, but.... its strange. coz Uncle Chai didnt even mention anything about my Mac case at home, but this one was brought to discussion. well... Whateva !! Whateva shit that i did, still have to face it. Since I am now so thick face, it gotta be no problem in handling shame.
Darn headache now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment