Friday, June 30, 2006

Aaawwww..1 week gone, Left 1 more week to go. Anything after this coming week remain uncertain. Do I still have a chance wearing suits/ black winter trench walking among the bunch of working people as a working people towards Martin Place every morning ? I will, but when ??

There is a protest campaign (subject: Australian government did not look after Australian in terms of Investments and stuff ...sth like that) right in front of Macquarie Bank Corporate Office at No.1 Martin Place this afternoo during lunch time. Apparently, the wide public are aware that Macquarie Bank is the influential leading Investmet Bank in Australia hey ..

Do employer employ people that they will get along with or people that work well but, often, stone. Well, it doesnt matter me,does it ? We are in no position to compete. coz there are no employment opportunity at the first place.

Rang Kevin at 8am just wanna invite him for lunch as to thank him. but the meany bum reject me. I thought it is just straight Business Contact? Contacts dont eat lunch 1 ar ? Naomi say maybe he thought I am trying to date him. *Laughing my head off* .. harlooo .. I was just curious, since this fella help me (the nobody from no where) so much in term of getting a job in Mac, and i completely no idea who he is, its just normal to do things like what i did,right ? I just wanna know who i actually spoke to. Further, I work so near to Martin Place, in fact just across the road. And it probably wont last long, so, contacts dont eat lunch 1 ar ?

Untill then.. Its all timing matter. Received a strange email from Michael Gauci from Big Fish <-- the jerk head that get me to Samsung, that broke my little heart. Title Interview. First sentence: Best time is Thursday or If you could make it on Friday. Harloo.. what is this about ?? I dont date contacts.. hehehehehe ^.^

No comments: