Thursday, July 06, 2006

I told u, SMF is PRO. I receive a call from Anna today. Now i am waiting for her, in fact is her work mate - Julia Bradbury, to get back to me in 'some' regards. As usual, i hate this waiting period. It scares the shit out of me. Let keep ma Finger Cross. I really hope i'll get it this time. As Anna say, if you get in there, after the 18months (if it did not turn to Perm), u basically can write you own ticket to 'where' u wanna go. I believe that is true.

To my surprise, people in SMF do remember me. Seriously. I suppose its nothing surprising that Tracey remember me, coz she employs me. But Julia Bradbury. She even remember that the last time was Macquarie Margin Lending. Well, I suppose, MAYBE i was really the ONLY person that came to this close and did not succeed.


*Things often come to you when u least expect them*


well.. Very often, things has a plan for itself. I was so worry + stress for the pass few day. I call this the Pre-moving & but more to D-Definite-uncertainty stress. And i almost have gastric every night. Altho is usual (to me), but still, i hate the feeling. well, apparently, EM is gonna extent our temp role temporarily, according to Tracey (Manager of SMF, strictly speaking, my employer), simply coz there are more works to be done or perhaps, just coz we are too slow, and are definitely behind schedule. Meaning, i still have A Job on Monday. Thank goodness.

No comments: