Its Tuesday. I probably gambled on more than i can afford... If 'these' was planned for me, should it be happening 'co-incidently' in time?
Swearing at work is definitely not a good idea. no matter under what situation. Thats why i dont normally swear. Its not that i dont/ dont know how to swear or tryingt to be a 'good gir' kind of person or whateva reason that u can think of, i just dont wanna make it a habit.
Got to know, Nicky (somebody) works at Mac Bank too. but she got better offer from other job, so she left. According to her, Mac Bank really makes u work. thats expected, coz more than one people had told me they are not looking for 5-dot-com kind of people. They want somebody who will stick around, helping up the mates than packing and go home while seeing others struggling. which, link to another story, where i rang Kevin at 8am, and he claimed that he was busy at work, might then probably be true (even though, i still believe thats a way to get out). Well, another thing that we commonly know too, ever get into Mac Bank, u're Set For Life. Their benefits are really good, which more than one people told me that b4, and i do believe that too.
Change of Plan. I dont think i wanna work for Macquarie now no more. nah.. Probably nope..coz.. if i ever get in NOW, I'll probably lost my aim. I wanna work for a reputable local finance firm first. *Finger cross*..
But, seriously, I NEED A JOB. Any job. SERIOUSLY...
Fuck me! I agreed to pay for THE 1 week rent. Obviously I am not good at arguing/quarrel/ negotiating. DAMN DAMN DAMN .. STUPID ME !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment