21.12.2005 ** Bad (x zillionsssss times) day.. I cant imagine anything more worst than this day.. Dont ask me why and what "happun", plz.. i really don wanna mention it no more. In fact, I m trying reallllllllllly hard to forget it.. Plz plz don make me recall it nemore..coz i don wish to..
Day 3 in Sydney ** since it wasnt my first time in Sydney, so, it is so-freakingly normal to feel not-excited..again, ntg much happening around... Rusty is still good..haha..Went to Blue Mountain today..It was 31degree up there...geeeeeeeeeesus..but, still, better than Adelaide, 38degree.. I suppose i am ABIT lucky to be able to escape from the heat..ahhaa..Again, it wasnt my first time been to Blue Mountain.. but stil, i think its better to go out , get some sun.I enjoy the photo-taking and 'jungle' treking,anyway..it was good..
I'll try to upload my photos at
X'mas Tree ** the color of the year is Gold. The one thing i Love about christmas - The christmas tree.. and of coz, those pressie surrounding it.. its 2 days - 48 hr ++ to X'mas.. my second X'mas invading The Tan family in Sydney.. ahahaa..
Shock ** well, got the news that my grand-aunt passed away last nite. It was really a shock to me.. This grand-aunt is sort of a great 'mate' to mum..they talk alot and we used to visit her really often when we went over to the island.. She was always looking strong and healthy,but then we got the news that she got a stroke and was admited to hospital dayz ago for operation. Well..whats more I can say.. Life's fragile. U never know whats gonna happen the next day. So, again, to all blogger out there, take each dayz goes by as the last day of ur life.. Treasure every moment u've got..
Lame Joke ** Which shampoo brand did Jesus used ??
Answer :: Follow me
No comments:
Post a Comment