Friday, December 23, 2005

Job search is in progress .. my turn to shout I NEEED A JOB..

Skill Assessment, Msia Police Clearance Check, Australia Police Clearance Check , all still in process.. Medical check need to be done soon, IELTS on 6 April ? .. PR Application needed to be lodge in before 15 March..and..what else..

Yet, Contract expired by 6Feb..I need to move out by then, and its now 23 dec and I havent got a place to stay yet..I really dont wanna end up sleeping by the road side..arghhh...

Who can Help ? NO ONE but myself.. This is a time to challenge myself,maybe..
Plz DONT ask me why I am moving ... I have enough to worried about..


I am really not that Tough, not that Strong..
I started to doubt is my decision to stay a wrong one. Maybe I should just go back to Malaysia. Maybe that is the place I belongs to..

No comments: