
Talk to Sylvene just now.. she wasn't in a good mood..stuff up with some -ve thought..so,as a friend,my job is to try my best to cheer her up..
well, she just reminded me that " we have to measure our ability before pursuing something.. " Again, i was Refreshed.. and I know, I should have understand this more than any other thing..
Well, Life is just Life.. Either u Get Into it or u Get OVER it ...
I know I was going to GET OVER it...
It's my heart that need to be convinced instead of my head..
well, she just reminded me that " we have to measure our ability before pursuing something.. " Again, i was Refreshed.. and I know, I should have understand this more than any other thing..
Well, Life is just Life.. Either u Get Into it or u Get OVER it ...
I know I was going to GET OVER it...
It's my heart that need to be convinced instead of my head..
No comments:
Post a Comment