Saturday, August 27, 2005

Are all men look smart in suit ?


Just came back from E-nite.. urm.. the performance was great. I like musical drama.. However, when i saw Benson* in suit standing on stage, I start wondering: Are all men look smart in suit ?

Carl* looks really smart in suit, or maybe, that was because he looks smart, anyway.. This is my very first time seeing Benson* wearing suit.. urm, he dont looks smart, as usual.. (ha.. seriously no offence !!) .There is another guys standing somewhat next to him, wearing suit as well.. He looks okay.. I cant held wispering to my friend who sat beside me..

me: "hey, that guys looks kinda smart .."
Flensa: "urm..ya, Carl*'s style "
me: *oh..was it.. I didnt even realize they are somewhat the same style..haha* "ha.. thats why i say he looks smart"

urm, maybe I am attracted to this particular kind of guy...*v*

No comments: