Define life. Life is the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from earth, rock, etc as in Oxford dictionary. Every single living creature in this world has their own Life. To me, it’s just Life. To survive and stay Alive for whatever reason.
Being an undergraduate, it is not all about study. It’s not all about going uni n back home, study study n study to prepare for exam, to score all High-D in exam but its about learning to survive and stay alive in this Highly commercialized n cruel society, which is full of Faker, Gossiper and back-stapper.
Part-time job is just another way of helping one self to stay Alive. By Alive, I mean providing oneself with what’s more than needed, namely the luxurious. This is not being impractical, being unrealistic or being materialistic. This is just Life. This is what I mean by A-Live.
Work like a dog and the last thing u want to know is that u r being underpaid. This is what happened in most the Chinese restaurant, I suppose. I have no idea how is it in any of the restaurant own by people other than Chinese/Asian coz I never work for them as yet. Plz don’t get me wrong. I am not here to raise any discrimination but just to voice out the Truth!! The truth is, as long as u get your hand dirty and work for them, they pay u with what they think profit them the most.
AUD $9 per hour of work. What do u think u can get with this tiny bit of pay? If u are a Malaysian, I bet u would try to convert it into Malaysian Ringgit (RM) when u are reading this and scolding me being too greedy. Well, I am not. This is Australia. U earn AUD and u spend in AUD. Gas bill, phone bill, internet connection, rent and so on so forth is gonna cost u quite some fortune. So, what do u think u can get with the left over pay? The broken pieces of Swarovski ? or the alphabet “T” of Tiffany? NONE!!
Work, what is it all about? Skill, attitude or knowledge? Attitude is important, though. But I tell u what, Social skill is what that matter the most. Having a good social skill will ensure your stance in your workplace. As u know, who doesn’t criticize? The manager criticized, the worker criticized + back-stap the other worker. Everyone criticize. In order to ensure the manager have a good impression of u, regardless of your performance, u need to have good social skill. U need to communicate or what I called “Social” well, with your manager. It’s all about S.O.C.I.A.L.
Afterall, It's just a job.. It's just Life ...
2 comments:
Yup,finally get in and leave a comment to my fav,author,miss Riss C.She really a boring person.Like to talk craps.But have a look on wat she wrote.She craps oso kinda not bad.I like her article.THis is the way she express her feeling from mind.She found her ways...Erm...keep on...i hope can read through more articles from u...Bless~!
Post a Comment