LOL .. i love this style.. but er.. I most likely go with the monogram, I had so accepted the fact that I cannot use white bag.. It will turn black in seconds..
i m not a "su bun" gal as well. but everyone on forum said it is easy to take care. so i feel it should be fine. some more a bit yellowish on it only nice ma. but i m not buying yet la. see see first.
i dunno la...i cannot accept monogram or damier. too many logo on it.
the other day, Kitt yin and i saw a young gal carrying it with orange color, so young n cool!
oh.. i like epi leather, but I like white, but it will just turn black.. not that I am not subun la.. but hor, mostly becox of rubs .. onto the denim jeans or my winter coats or etc.. always like that one.. *sien* then there will be a big black-blue-ish stain on it..
Black one is actually nice, but thinking of black and summer.. like very black like that..hehee
I initially love Damier.. but, again, same reason.. the rubs.. i saw the bag in the shop - damier.. abit too big la, actually..
so, i guess, conclusion, monogram gwa.. but.. damn alot of ppl use monogram lo.. sooo..i am stiiiiiiiiiiil thinking.. been thinking long time..teeehheeeee... ^^
4 comments:
ops...so ngam.
i am aiming at the petite noe, epi ivory too. =)
even did the research about whether white color is ok and easy to maintain or not if I am taking it as daily bag. hahaha
LOL .. i love this style.. but er.. I most likely go with the monogram, I had so accepted the fact that I cannot use white bag.. It will turn black in seconds..
i m not a "su bun" gal as well. but everyone on forum said it is easy to take care. so i feel it should be fine. some more a bit yellowish on it only nice ma. but i m not buying yet la. see see first.
i dunno la...i cannot accept monogram or damier. too many logo on it.
the other day, Kitt yin and i saw a young gal carrying it with orange color, so young n cool!
oh.. i like epi leather, but I like white, but it will just turn black.. not that I am not subun la.. but hor, mostly becox of rubs .. onto the denim jeans or my winter coats or etc.. always like that one.. *sien* then there will be a big black-blue-ish stain on it..
Black one is actually nice, but thinking of black and summer.. like very black like that..hehee
I initially love Damier.. but, again, same reason.. the rubs.. i saw the bag in the shop - damier.. abit too big la, actually..
so, i guess, conclusion, monogram gwa.. but.. damn alot of ppl use monogram lo.. sooo..i am stiiiiiiiiiiil thinking.. been thinking long time..teeehheeeee... ^^
Post a Comment