Friday, October 23, 2009



算了﹐暫時不想它了..
船到橋頭自然直.. 希望是這樣吧...

清楚知道自己心地的答案..
所以就不再(不該)尋求別人的意見好了 ..

唯一一個支持我的人.. 謝謝你...

**

今天不懂為什麼 吃什麼都是苦的 ...
Brocolli 是苦的 ....
木瓜也是苦的 ...

**

最近在想一個蠻無聊的問題:

如果可以選擇下一世出身的地方﹐我會選那裡叻?

倫敦好了 .. 英鎊那麼值錢﹐而且倫敦離歐洲那麼近. 隨時都可以到法國逛逛 .. 多好.. 但是﹐如果我是英國人﹐那應該就不會中文吧.. 那 去台灣應該蠻困難的吧...

那出身與台灣好了 .. 購物天堂 加上那麼多的夜市 ..絕對可以逛個夠﹐學生生活好像也蠻好玩的... 可是 .. 我的英文應該就會是很爛 ... 那去倫敦 應該蠻苦的吧 ....

errrr ............. 好難哦....

但是結論是 : 目前為止 我還是蠻喜歡生活在國外的亞洲人的身份.. 就是差在悉尼也太太太多亞洲人了啦 ......

**

劉品言 台灣藝人一名
覺得她氣質還蠻不錯的..
不好意思啦﹐ 背景音樂是那裡偷來的...

3 comments:

cLiu said...

is a good question...if there is next life, where do I want to be born...

i love Britain their slumber style in life...i love French who is so confident all the while but I also love Chinese who know all the China history, care about manners.

it is a good question...hmm...

D'ca said...

I had answer to her. If you wanna be a European or any countries citizen of the world, except be a Malaysian. Your path of life, will be totally different. You will definitely raise the same questions when you're another person. Why not we think in this way, do you wanna be another person(maybe call Alexandar Anderson, or Elephant Zebra), and no more Ong See Ling?

For me, I don't want!I wanna be Goh Seong Tee. I wanna be my dad's son, my mother's kid. I know you Ong See Ling, I know you Kang Chu Liu.

Easy enough to answer this Q??

C9R155 said...

er.. but but... I wanna ...I wanna...I wanna be Elephant Zebra's fried - Mice kicik Meow... . =P