Friday, May 22, 2009

Conversation with Anna

Anna - The auntie who sits next to me, most of the time - very annoying but at times keep me companied.

So, it went .....

Car: P, just out of curiousity, how old are you?
P: What..car, you shouldnt be asking, know..
Car: c'mon..
P: I am turning 30 this year..
Car: WHAT..you're only turning 30?!

Car: Geeezz..what am I doing ....

Here's when Anna joined the conversation...

Anna: So, how old are you, Car?

Car: How old are you, V
V: You wont believe this..
Car: ??
V: 38
Car: What ? and you looks like late 20's

Still, I ignored Anna's Q ...

Anna: So, how old are you?

Continue with V's answer...

Car: GEEEZZZ... WHAT HAD I DONE TO MY LIFEE .....
Anna: *chuckling* you must be close .. you said that..So how old are you..

Starting to realize I was digging myself a grave..But continue to dig and build my grave, anyway..

Car: I am in my quarter life
Anna: Oat-oh ... The biological clock is ticking *continue chuckling*
Car: ARGH...

Car: Nah..I am not worry.. I am ok.. good by myself..

I finished work 50mins later.. I had the deeeeeeeepest urge that I need shoppings !!

No comments: