Saturday, November 01, 2008

It's 12.00 midnight.. TIred yet I don't wanna sleep as yet. For no reason, I just don't feel like passing out on my bed as yet..

Scolded by my boss exactly a month ago .. oh yea, if you think Aussie is a place where human rights and respects is on top of the game, i can tell you, that's bullshit. Not in Sydney. Not in banking anyway. P/s: I was scolded or more like blamed for things that was not processed and I was on a sicky that day... how great. 'cos she is a shit boss. Time to move on.. but guess what, financial market is shitty at the moment too..

Was reading your blog.. I really shouldn't .. 'cos i should be in bed sleeping ... CoUgHcOugh ..
Came across this post where you mentioned (you admire) girls that manage their own business - be it a wedding shops .. etc.. then it struck my mind.. wedding shop.. somewhere around the corner at the back of my mind, i seems to remember that was a dream of mine when i was little.. Not sure where I got the idea of thinking of me owning a wedding shops even though me and wedding / marriage is a lil-kind-of-out-of-topic talk. Perhaps it was the pretty gown in those shops..or perhaps are the amazing photos / potrait that hit the me-loving-photographing thing at the back of my mind.. Anyway, time pass and I totally forgot about me owning business and took a sort-of more realistic path - corporate.

After the things happened lately, markets downturn, hating my boss and my team. I lost the gist, really. To the stage that I was thinking .... "Maybe banking doesn't suits me ....."

On a separate matter.. I seems to be getting really forgetful lately. I was just thinking about something this very minute, the next minute I could completely forget about what was the 'something that i was thinking just a minute ago.. completely wipe-out .. I feel weird. I think I'm sleep deprived.

I read something on photographing yesterday.. something about SLRs.. the review of Sony A900, Canon EOS 50D & Nikon D90 and etc... very interesting.. Being a proud supporter of Canon who recently accepted Nikon has good stuff found out Sony that was suggested by Keith is on top of the Top Buying SLRs List.. amazing.. Anyway, I think I will still stick to Canon and Nikon, sorry bro.. It's probably the 'good' side-effect of doing things that I like, I was feeling quite good today - inside me. It feels like as if there is 'something there.. ... that I could hold on to.. I feel secure ...err.. maybe 'secure' is not the appropriate word.. I feel 'content' ..I came home early today..and watched Sweet Home Alabama.

You mentioned you dont like to feel betrayal.. It's like you put your trust in someone.. and that someone betrayed you. I hate that too.

Planned to go to some photo exhibition tomorrow.. hrm.. lets see how i feel after dentist.. Super paranoid to have to see dentist... grr

No comments: