I used to like painting
I used to be comfy just by myself
I used to be strong and courages
I used to be good at controlling my temper in front of people
I moved on to a so-called 'comfort zone'. I realized things arent working out and it doesnt seems like it will work out. I knew I have to move on. Yet, I am not as courages as before anymore. I stopped. I stood at the starting point yet that is the ending point.
I felt betrayed.
Was upgraded to a gold membership some times last week @ elixr. I am changing my work out schedule from the evening classes to the lunchtime classes. From the dungeon at Town Hall to Sofitel Wentworth Hotel at Bligh Street. Different environment, different attendees and instructors. I am liking and looking forwad for a change. It makes me feel fresh.
More changes to follow. Hopefully.
Flying out on Sunday. I cant feel anything but some kind of relief. I have 48 hours of my own and stepping out. Breathing a different air.
*************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment