*Timing*
Speaking of timing .. My client always has impecable timing. They always know when to ring to chase up or enquire on things, they always ring when I am flat out. My boss always know how to demotivate me - by simply sitting at her desk, i.e. across mine. Seeing her demotivates me, simple as that. Recruiter, never know their timing. They always ring when I have to cut off the call while 99.9999% of the time I manage to pick up the phone - my mobile, of course. cos its not a choice not to pick up my work phone that would ring and you would be able to hear the ringing from the far end of the office.
At some point, I wonder if that is a hint. QPL rang offerring a role a BankWest, asked if I want to give it a go. I was having some problem with the accounts with BankWest back then. Wasn't very impressed with this bank let alone the crappy services BOS had always had *we all know that here at ANZ IB*. WBC ops inadvertently forwarded their pricing to me. It is not the first time they did that, and so far, WBC is the only one that had done that amongst all the banks. Just then, WBC Careers rang. I am sceptic. Is this a hint?
WBC vs ANZ .. Unsure ..
No comments:
Post a Comment