Tuesday, June 19, 2007

V: Is Brass button still the fashion now?
C: What? Since when bra got buttons? I am so out of the fashion.
V: No..I meant Brass Button - the color.. like brownish.. cooper-like..
C: What? Who care about what's the color of your button (as long as you don push my botton..LOL).. Just checked all my jackets, all the button match the jacket's color..

*C'mon..who care what's the color of the button of your jacket??*

******

C: Good Afternoon Cariss speaking
J: Hello Cariss, this is John Lim, how you going..
C: Good, thank you.. I thought I saw you today.. I went down to check the trays and I thought I saw you. But I tried sending you emails and it bounce back with the out of office reply.
J: Ya. I am officially on leave now, not suppose to be here today. Shhh dont tell anyone.. it's a Top Secret..
C: *duhhh.... What ?!! =.="""* Ok.. ya right..

*Thats how my frontline manager talk.. Funny man*

No comments: