Monday, June 25, 2007

After our APRA meeting ..

S- Stela ; C- Cariss

S: So, what do you think about your role?
C: *with a grin on the face* You want me to tell the truth? Hrm.. I am too free..
S: the role is probably not too challenging to you anymore.. you're too smart...
C: *LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF, inside me, of course* Nah.I am not.. It's just I find that by not doing it, I dont even have the chance to learn..
S: I'll have to speak to Jian about it.. So, what do you want to do?
C: er... I'm not sure *OK.. Cariss Ong, what are you doing? Grab the chance, would ya?!* I am still figuring.. But I like what I am doing - Institutional Banking. I dont mean like doing this role for the rest of my life.. But.. as in IB.. I like doing analysis.. but not sale.. at this moment, i would say, I am not very confident in doing sales yet.. *In fact..I just dont like*
S: What's your background?
C: raraa.. started telling the boring story..
S: Alright..

*Was about to step out the room...*
S: So what do you think of IPG (Property group - another segment within the team.. a larger and probably more happening portfolio)
C: Why ? erm.. I dont mind doing it..

See what I mean. I am Not.Good.At.Talking.. So-wasted a chance..

Grrr

No comments: