Vulnerability & Extreme-over sensitivity can be quite scary ..
*Skipped Yoga/ Pilates. Eat. Ate. Eaten. Fat. Pig.
*Not quite in a mood today so I didnt bother to ask/ do/ explore much. But not surprisingly, he dropped by to teach.
*I'm quite curious why is the title Research & Analysis Manager / Associate Director R & A..and its seems to me that they are doing like the same as Relationship Managers. What exactly is the difference?
*Kicking the ball. Back office kick the ball to front line, then front line kick to me, I kick to Cash Management Transactional Services and CTSC, James McNeil, CMTS Solution.. basically, any other people that I thought I can kick the ball to. And, end result: McNeil left the department, CTSC kick the ball to Corporate enquiries. CMTS replied, giving me the eVoucher sent in by RBS - back office. Corporate enquire replied the same. So, in short, after 1 big round of passing the balls, the conclusion turn out to be the question I was asked by back office - "We only know the eVoucher was for interest purposes". -_-"" *sweat*
*I dont quite like to be told what to do. You're nobody. Mind you.
*If someone can name their business "Holy Sheet".. "Holy Spirit"..why cant you name your (future) business "None of your business" ??
*Some quite hillarious thing. A pathetic self-centered selfish freak was complaining that some other people is selfish and da da da. Do you have a mirror? *LOL*
*The word "Macquarie" makes me nervous.
No comments:
Post a Comment