Wednesday, May 23, 2007

**Lose it** I lose it. Not my temper, just confident. Not quite sure why. Being idle, occasionally, can be quite a torture. I dont like it. I lose it. I lose my confident. I Dont.Know.What.Am.I.Doing.

**Not Sure**Not sure why I have to follow senior's instruction while it is not even written instructions. Not to mention the "authority" part. Anyway, I dont feel like doing it.

**Spoiled**I just feel like spoiling myself. So I bought alot of crap.

**MSS - Mid Season Sales**Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm going to break my promise to myself just yet.

**Granny**The super-long-fused annoying granny at the back who was complaining she is not doing what she is suppose to do. Harrlo ~~ you're a temp, what do you expect?? Anyway, granny is gone. I dont know what happened.

**Gossip**Something's happening behind, but, no one gossip. Maybe that's the good thing about it, no one gossips here. Be it coz of what we signed at the begining, be it the culture. It's a good thing.

No comments: