Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lately

*More than Necessary*
I spend my Saturday afternoon for the pass 2 weekend plus this weekend in the hair Salon. No, I am not learning hairdressing. I just want to get my hair done. Simple as that. 2 hour +- for hair cut plus temp curling for the 1st week. 2nd week, nearly 4 hour for permanent curl. 3rd week, which happen to be today, another 3 hour - in the salon. And yet, it didnt not turn out as what I want.

Why is it so hard?
Whateeverrrrrrrrrr. Lost.The.Gist. 心淡.
Cutting my hair short.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Campbell, the Assistant Manager from back office trying to inform my team leader re. (little) mistake I made. Trying to make a big deal about it huh?

*Little mistake as in giving the wrong/outdated address that was recorded in out system out to back office as instruction to direct the bank guarantee to.*

Thank goodness, team leader seems to be on my side. *pheew*

No comments: