Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I was too bored so I went onto Seek.com and just a thought of take a look what's going on in the job market. Then, 3 particular jobs listed in the 1st page of the search result attracted my interest.

Job (1) -
Title: FX Settlements Officer - SMF Recruitment
Work for a global investment bank and receive excellent exposure, with the chance to work and travel abroad. *Travel abroad...hrrrmmmm...*

Job (2) -
Title: Business Banking Associate - Winning Attitudes
This roles involves managing a portfolio of Business Customers and ensuring they are up to date with all products that may be of benefit to them. ... *hrm.. sound so much like my front line*

Job (3) -
Title: Graduate - Project at Investment Bank (May - July project) - SMF Recruitment
OK. This one. I am 1001% sure is MacBank - the one I applied and which leads to all the MacBank stories of mine a year ago. Exactly same agency, same agent, same descriptions and timing. Woo.. it's been a year. How quick.

It is definitely not something stupid to bring this up out of no where but it is definitely my stupidity to bring this up to some Fucking Egoistic Bastard. Screw You !!

No comments: