My lil breakaway trip that I called it
Partial Backpacking. Travelling has come to an end. All packed up and checked out with the Backpackers. But still, I have few hours to farewell to Surfers Paradise. So, I went down have some brekky then head to Harbour Town to replace the necklace that I drop it
somewhere ithen came back to surfers beach and just chilled. Ya, that's how I like it to be. Not much planning going on, just take it as it comes. Time is ticking and soon, too soon really, it is 4pm, and I am suppose to go back to pick up my luggage and wait for the airport transfer. *
FYI, the stupid airport transfer drop me WAYYYYY too early at the airport..*On my way to the airport, The only thought I had was that didnt want to come back. Really. My lil breakaway trip has been so relaxing simply because I am On.A.Trip.
Touched down at Sydney Airport 2150 hour. I cant believe that Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport is by far the worst airport I seen. 3 Fast Food counter and one and ONLY one Newlink in the foodcourt / waiting area. Nevermind. I was not there for long.
Now that I am sitting on the couch at my Sydney home. Still, really relaxing. The weather is lovely out there and most importantly, I am in a good mood.
Let everything stay at Gold Coast. Memory is good. Back to Life - New Chapter.
Surfers Paradise @ MSN Spaces
No comments:
Post a Comment