Saturday, March 17, 2007

The same-old-phrase had been running through / tumbling in my mind these day
-We grow together, and yet we grow apart.-

Looking at the people that I used to hang out with during highschool & college. Everyone seems to be at a so different stage now, pursuing whatever they think is right for their life. Be it something rewarding in the short term, or not. Thus, we grow apart, due to differences in thinking, environment and so on so forth. Maybe that's the magic or perhaps, evolution of Life.
I've chosen my pathway - to be in the Investment Banking area. Well, it definitely is more than what i thought before i started at the bank. IB is definitely more than working long hour and sleeping little. I guess, all I know abt IB before this was that the title sounds cool, it sounds really cool telling people I am doing Investment Banking.
Distinguish the different between: Merchant Bank, Investment Banking, Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking and Business Banking. And what do these specific area of business includes.
Maybe that's something that I so-should have ask myself before anything else.

No comments: