I live by - Never try Never know.
I made mistake, I made the wrong choice / decision, but at least I tried and now I know.
Life is all about Trial and Error, aint it ?
**
The naive moment. But no regrets to be said, cos I hadnt put any hope in it at the very begining.
:: No Expectation. No Dissappointment ::
A year had gone.
Without much planning, things seems to fall in place by itself.
I am leaving for career progression.
He is leaving cos his contract ends.
Both in the same week.
Co-incidence ?
Oh well.. It just fall in place and this is how it should be, I guess.
**
兜兜轉轉﹐ 還是回到了原點 。。。。
Back to Coordinate (0,0)
Devastating.
**
Currently Listening:
Grey's Anatomy - Episode Songs - Season 1 & 2
Track List:
(1) James Blunt - Tears and Rain
(2) James Blunt - High
(3) Anna Nalick - Breathe
(4) Anna Nalick - Catalyst (Acoustic)
(5) Anna Nalick - Wreck of The Day (Acoustic)
(6) Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star
(7) Inara George - Oh My Love
(8) Lifehouse - You and Me
(9) Merrick - Infinity
(10) Nellie McKay - The Dog Song
(11) Umbrellas - The City Lights
(12) Way Out West - Don't Forget Me
No comments:
Post a Comment