Saturday, February 10, 2007

Finally, my wireless is up on running.. How long have I been living without Internet ? oh well, sort of without Internet (AT HOME), half a months ? 3 weeks ? 1 freaking months ?? Well, doesnt matter .. As long as IT IS WORKING NOW. *Hooray Hooooray* So, it so mean that I should ramble some random stuff as I used to over here .. Shouldnt I ? Ya, my blog miss me..

Well, to start with ...
My lovely name that starts with C and spelled as Cariss. I guess, the comment I heard most frequently was "Hrm.. that an unusual name .." "Where did you find this name?" "I tried on Internet and nothing's comes out - There is no such name" .. Well well welll ..THERE IS !!!! I happened to saw this so-called UNUSUAL name in my beloved BRW and yet, those are successful people who own some business and ya, what do you expect, when their name appears in BRW.. Anyway, it is very much indeed random, but point is, the name Cariss - Does Exist.
Blonde moment: It very much indeed feels funny to see my own name in some business magazine For.The.First.Time.

No comments: