Wednesday, February 21, 2007

.Change.
Living in metropolitant city like Sydney, having high adaptability to change is necessary. From the me being super resistance to change back then to loving the change and constantly changing by now. Maybe I was being undecisive or maybe I am just too scared to stay at current situation that has the possibility of not leading to anywhere. So, I make changes. The pentium 4 behind me made changes before I even knows it.

Dramatic change is happening. I cant control it nomore.

.Home.
Where do you call Home - a Q by a friend of mine recently. I dont exactly know the answer, but i guess, at this moment, Sydney is my home. I was reading blog of a friend, that reminds me what I am trying to create for my little H.O.M.E. I was planning to replace my bed earlier on. "What's wrong with the old one? I dont see anything wrong with it." says V. "Used to enjoy already huh" says LG. "Is your room really that big?" says him. Well, you dont get it, do you. After a long day out there, all I want is just to come home and being able to relax & recharge. I want a H.O.M.E. that I want to come back to. It took me awhile to Get Used To this unit and it's gonna take me a little more while to build it up if I have the time to do so before I move on.

No comments: