*********************************
You learn something new each day. Apart from the information that seems to flow smoothly into my god-knows-how-many-5,6-hours-sleep-I-had-continuosly-brain yesterday and this morning, the one piece of information that gave me the answer for the one question that has been wandering in me would probably be the most significant one. I think I found the answer, why I lose out and of the two girls who was interviewed by KE and JD, the 2 team leader who interviewed me at the initial stage at Cambridge and JS and NJ, apparently were my competitiors at that stage was chosen to fill the role in T1 and T2, respectively. Let alone the fact of a finance degree graduate,over-qualified maybe, I guess, the sort of personalities in me are of more importance. Take the lil example of yesterday where we were running low on training books and no one in fact notice NJ did not have any training material during the session and she didnt even bother to raise her hand to ask for it but sit back throughout the whole session, and 2 facilitator had to, in fact, felt so sorry that she hadnt has any material and apologize at the end of the session when they found out. For other instance, today, JS would in fact push the opportunity away and was asking me to present the answer or our lil Case Study for the group.I am way more aggressive compared to the girls.
I am just the kind of person, always trying really hard TO STAND OUT , when comes to "C A R E E R" . I can be very confident at times, and from the POV of team leader whose SLIGHTLY elder than me, that can means I am too proud.
*************************************
Oh yes, my I.M.P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E has had a Significant influence over my Life.
***************************************
Stupid part of me:
(1) Putting too much anticipation and expectation, and dissappointing myself each single time. I never seems to learn from my mistake and let history repeat itself.
(2) Feeling regret over things the minute I made up my mind, but, it can be blamed on changing circumstances.
No comments:
Post a Comment