Monday, January 29, 2007

How can someone that brought out the Best of you at the same time be the person you hate so much. Alright, maybe the word H.A.T.E is abit too strong. Let's use "Dislike". How can someone that brought out the best of you be someone that you dislike so much ? Do I need to state this sentence at all - "Except when I am drinking". Let's go back to the "brought out the best of you" bit. Was it because I was never given the chance to 'do alll theessseee before' so, for now, I was forced to do it, and forced, Force as in Not Given and Definitely do not have a choice of not doing. Then I realize, I have such a good organization skill and perhaps, efficient, as in getting things done with available resource and using the shortest time, and of course, not to mention - Stop F*cking asking Stupid Questions, and Last but not least, Stop F*cking tell me what to do, as if you know it all, and if that's the case, you would had did it instead of waiting for me to do it !!!!

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................................................

All of a sudden, why do KT's interviewer asked him this stupid question "Do you have common sense?" make perfect sense to me. Cos there are really people out there who doesn't have the slightest common sense at all. Let alone the fact of where they coming from.

I dont know how long can I take this but that's it for today - especially when I have not have an ongy to listen to my complain today. Ggggggggrrrrrrrrr ..........

No comments: