Monday, January 08, 2007

Didn't someone just said something that goes like this "When there's a Risk, there are oppotunities and hence, possible Return" .. 有危機﹐ 即是有轉機 ..

So, I finally spoke to Michael Blythe, the permanent consultant at SMF Recruitment that I got Anna, the Consultant for Temporary service of mine, that i 'sort of' know after bugging her ever since my CV was forwarded to SMF by Mr. Macquarie guy, who i never meet before, to forward my CV to. And after hunting him down since last year - sounds like ages ago, but still, it was months ago, I finally got a chance to go in to the Agency for some 'touch base'. Wish me TONNES of Luck !! If there's a possibility of me getting anything out of it at all. Nevermind, as long as I dont screw the relationship between us, I think I will be just fine.

I was drown in the feeling of fearfulness of getting fired before my probation end and right after i screw with the Top 4 Bank and the agent, and guess what, Magaly confronted me, and she is organising some 4 half day full-on external training for all TSO to become a Case Manager and my name is definitely in. The exciting part is that, she is planning to discuss with the other 2 manager of mine to get me to report just to her and planned to train me to become an Auditor. Hrmm.. sounds good eh.. I dont really care if All of the Above really happen, cos I am planning on leaving anyway, but, she being thought of doing that is enough to give me an idea I am still of value to them. Thank goodness.

No comments: