Saturday, January 13, 2007

*Capricornian
The problem with us - fellow Capricornians:
(1) We are just one "Pathetic Self-Centered Freak", most if not all.
(2) Over-analyse the simplest thing in the world at all time
(3) Stubborn like a cow. or Buffello ? (*How do I spell Buff_lo ? Buffalo ? Buffello? B....lo? Damn.. i should so read more..)
(4) Materialistic
(5) Selfish !
(6) Boring ..really.
(7) Super-realistic

*Packing
Moving in a week's time. Ya, MOVING AGAIN. Half way packing and that's when guilt kicks in. Seriously, why the hell do I have to have so many Bags and shoes and some of them are some what similar and I dont seems to be using them, and .... u dont wanna know what.. Dammit.. That explain why I can be so Broke. Dammit !!

*Anticipation
When anticipation and/ or expectation hadnt been met, that's when "dissappointment" was introduced. Holding on to the rule of thumb of mine "No Expectation : No Dissappointmen" .

Never seems to be able to really do that.

*Flash Back C

No comments: