Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cambridge X'mas Party 2006

The few 10-ish champagne had really got onto me last nite at the party, despite knowing the fact that I dont want to misbehave tonight, in front of my colleague, trying real hard to keep myself away from trouble. *Pathetic !!* But ended up throwing out right in front of Westin Hotel. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY COLLEAGUE. *Pathetic !!* Followed by hiding myself up in the loo, for the sake of not wanting them to know what happened but, in fact, got them worried and started hunting of me in every single loo in the hotel. Havoc.

I am grounded!! Why do I always get myself into trouble when i drink ? I am definitely a loussy drinker. I should probably consider stop drinking. Maybe after 50years, that I really so-very-regret of something I did after I drink. *heheheheh*

Anyway, Thanks to Nadine and Karra for looking after me.

No comments: