Surprise. Surprise. My complaint was responded by 9am+ the next morning I sent over the email. But, too bad, I was so so so angry that I printed out the hard copy, with letterhead, of course, and drop it into the post box to send it over to Three HQ in Queensland on my way to work the following morning - b4 the phone call was received.
To DW: CO can be more than the Harshness. She can seriously, be a Pain in the ASS.
Surprise. surprise. Surprise to receive the forwarded mail from him. Partly, because I havent really got a chance to reply/ bullshit. Most importantly, same topic that trigger the little thing doesnt seems to work for the 2nd time on me. Particularly NOW. Sorry, mate.
Bad habit: I tend to go through all email addresses if anyone forwarded email to me, at work.
For the first time, I felt sooooo overloaded, so unmanageable, so disorganise which triggered my nerves !!
Strange. No respond from any of the 10 plus. Phone was stoning. Nothing in email. No respond what-so-ever. Strange. Strange. I need some more Luck, please.
I believe, there is a reason for everything that happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment