Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Here draw the end of The Full.Week. 13 hours shift. Fast Food Din. CabCharge. I dont actually know if this is something reeeally good. Anyway.. just gotta learn to accept it. Nothing too good. Nothing too bad.

Not until recently, i was planted with the feeling of oh-so-overloaded-so-disorganise-I-cant-manage-it. Perhaps, i was just losing the motivation. The calm. Most of all, I lose the gist. COMPLETELY. I bet, you will never be able to find a person who has the feeling of bursting into tears because he/she is just so dissatisfy with the current position. condition. situation.

You were being such a Biiatch, sarcastic, showing off, at any chance, including this morning at the training, right to my face. And, in such a busy day of mine, perhaps, more to Not.In.A.Mood Day, with 2 huge external training to organise, and, yet, you expect me to help you do your work ? What is wrong with you f*cking clicking the search button, searching the printer in the network, bloody add it to your list and freaking click PRINT? Excuse you !

2 comments:

~kimochi~ said...

excuse me??!!

C9R155 said...

Dont worry, the Biatch I meant is not you. ^^