*Glad that I was allowed to attend the Intro to Return-To-Work Coordination Training today. I am overloaded with information. Giddy
*Thank you for your rejection, Mr. Dymond. I will remember that!
*I reeeeeeally dont feel like going to work tomorrow.
*I am not a One Night Stand material.
V:So, is there really no chance for him?
C: I dont know. He is cute & sweet. But...
V: Do you want to bring him on Saturday? Do you want me to send him an invitation?
C: I dont know. It's your birthday, you decide.
V: I will send him an invitation.
C: It's not a good idea to have anything to do with the guy at work eh..
V: He's not gonna be here long, anyway. That's not gonna be a problem.
C: That's exactly the problem. coz I am gonna stay here for awhile. He'll just go.
V: well.. It's not that bad. Lots of other ppl here do things 10 times worse than what you did. Dont worry.
C: Really ?
V: Did you see him?
C: who ?
V: D-----
C: Which one?
V: That one
C: Oh..yeah...
V: What did you/he say?
C: erm.. "Hi.. How are ya "
V: Is that it?
C: yeah..
Dammit !! I am stucked (with you) !!
No comments:
Post a Comment