Sunday, October 15, 2006

Equilibrium

Ops.. 被看穿了 ..
Well..

Weekenders
*Finally, Chin left, FOR GOOD. Until then I shall see you again. All the best, mate!
*Dont really know why I wanted to do this shit, that depreciate its value, creating a bearish trend for myself. Anyway, no thing seems to matter no more for the sake of "Carpe Diem"?
*It is really hard to imagine someone would still like as a friend after knowing all the dark sides.
*me, you, him & her. There's a difference in everyone's blog that tells what sorta person you, me, him & her are.
*Damn! Not a good one. Messy. I want strawberry jam.
*Weekend Drink.Drank.Drunk routine. Loving it.
*You're completely the opposite of her. Even me such analytical person cant analyse her. So, does this make me an "open book"?
*The funny feelings of going back to study. I feel like as if I am in SWOT Vac. Doing the routine b4 Finals. Headset with musics on on Laptop. Green Tea by the side along with Snack. Table lamp onto the books. In-te-res-ting.

No comments: