Saturday, October 07, 2006

Definitely was D.R.U.N.K last night.
Thank you for listening to me, branging about him.
I feel so much better waking up in the early Saturday morning now. As in 5.05am.

Screw the English.

Party @ Verusha's tonight again. Yoooo Hooooo ...

Advantages of social with these people who hold higher position than me (well.. thats not hard, coz I am having the lowest post, I suppose, anyone can be at higher post than me).. Anyway.. I not just have heaps of inputs on the lattest gosp - people that i CANT possibly imagine being together and it is not even "social" thing - ok, fine, there's only one bitchy looking Team Leader around.. *muahahhah*, to the affair of 3 parties from different level of the corporate hierarchy, ranging from the TOP, to ... urm.. Very informative !! But also, tips to climb up the ladder F.a.s.t.e.r - i.e. who's the person i should social with.

R: This is Sydney. This is how I get my job.
C: I know. This is how I get mine too.

Confirm. Ryan is gay.
Although I have known this since my very first day at Cambridge, but still, the confirmation is a lil devastating.
Apparently, Cambridge is the biggest Gay Mafia around. Particularly the one in Melb. Not to mention in this city with largest gay community of Sydney.

Anyway, it was A Very Informative Drinking Session.

No comments: