Saturday, September 02, 2006

* No Self-Control is Pathetic !!

* I still dont get it. Why can people be so commited & dedicated or perhaps, consistent in involving in some society thing. coz, i just cant. Not just to society involvement, but almost everything except being spendthrift. Trust me, I am really good & consistent + dedicated in spending money.

* The heat is back. We seems to have skipped the Spring time but straight to Summer. Winter fat is still on my body !! I put on so much weight ever since i move into Camperdown / start working at Cambridge. *gggrrr...* Other than consistency & dedication, i dont seems to have determination in dieting either. *gggggrrrrrr.................* '

* Why would a person want to put down their interest as WALKING in the CV ???? I DONT GET IT !! -_-""" *sigh*

* If VV19- Vsic- Vanyssa. Cariss- Cambridge is a Co-incident-Magic Thing. Does it mean I have to change my name to M* like Maria, Mary, Miami to create the little Magic with MacBank? -Insane-

* Paddington Market
I believe I would bring back Everything in the market if I could. Why arent me earning a bucketload ... *sigh*

No comments: