There was a training going on this morning. I was suppose to set up both Board room and Anzac room for it and taking care of all the morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea. So is moving the projector and pc for KPI workshop from Anzac to Captain Cook. But, I forgot Every single thing !! and guess what, no one give me a KICK at all ! Last but not least, last KPI workshop on Wed for the Fast Track team. I offer to take care of the projector and pc, but I was told by Mitchell that he'll do it, coz its just the matter of relocating the stuff. Welll.. all of all, it makes me feel indeed so-very-the guilty !! why is this QCC doing all my TSO work !! x_x"""

Currently Listening:
Novuelle Vague
- Bande A part -
Well.. thats all i could do after a long miserable day.
*Note: Thanks to Larall's recommendation*
So much of works. Back to my skattered thoughts.
Do you believe that there is another 'you' somewhere out there in the world ? well, of course, there's nothing like 100% matching but what about most the stuffs? Was it just a co-incidence or was it pure fantasy ? Whateva. It doesnt matter me at all.
Suddenly, i am craving for Chocolate Fondue..
No comments:
Post a Comment